News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Best Triumph of the last 20 years?

Started by Nick Calne, September 18, 2010, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

OK so Triumph are twenty. Just wondering what's you guys favourite Triumph of the last 20 years then?  Obviously tigers are going to be high on the list but...

I'll get the ball rolling: 955 Speed triple.  Just looks naughty, rides even naughtier!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

cosmo

Trophy 900. But that may be biased owing to many happy miles.

Now if Triumph were to put the 955i engine into an updated Trophy - well, then, we'd have ourselves a motor-sickle!!!

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

NeilD

not sure I could choose just one..  :?

these 2 would be on the list...  :D

P1010172 by GUZZINEIL, on Flickr

I like all of the the 'T300' series bikes, but would like a first series Speed Triple, or a Super III... also like the look of the T509 Speed Triple... nothing in the current range does  much for me though...

akendall1966

T595 - first of the Bloor generation  of triumphs to seriously compete with the Jap marques. Outsold the fireblade in its first year of production, not the fastest or the most powerful of the super bike class but handled well, great brakes, fantastic motor. Overall a really good package.

This bike in my opinion was a turning point for Triumph.

and.... oh yeah I still have got mine.
----AK-----

JetdocX

The T595 D5aytonas in red make my pants feel tighter for some reason.
The 955 speed trples are a hoot to ride.  
But so is my Steamer.
From parts unknown.

fret

1200 Trophy was the best, least problems etc.
Prettiest T595 Daytona
Tiger 955 favourite, also the best in a well sorted sort of way

The new bikes look good as well.

Colonel Nikolai

Gotta admit: T595

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Colonel Nikolai

Another one just for good measure:

Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.