News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger all done

Started by malc, September 15, 2010, 08:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malc

She roars again I really impressed with the finish of the powder coat & while I was there all bearings/seals changed too seems to handle better for it too.

Not great piccys I know but better ones will be on in a few days
its grrreaaattttttttt

TigerTrax

So when I check REMUS website....
they do not show an exhaust pipe for a Girly Tiger....

what is that model you are using?
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

malc

Dont know at present mate it was on when I bought the bike but I will have a close look & try & get some numbers off it for you it also has a removable baffle too
its grrreaaattttttttt

Chris Canning

I have a Remus pipe as well,ask a supplier to track one down,for obvious reasons now being a model behind they are old stock.

aeronca

Quote from: malcShe roars again I really impressed with the finish of the powder coat & while I was there all bearings/seals changed too seems to handle better for it too.

Not great piccys I know but better ones will be on in a few days

dude - that looks great  8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Telbert

I`ve got an orange 05 Tiger myself Malc and i love those black wheels. I`ve heard horror stories about powder coating being prone to chipping, did it chip at all when the tyres were fitted?

Can you tell us the name and address of the firm that did the coating because i`d love to get my wheels done too.

malc

its grrreaaattttttttt