News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Foot, Hokey But Fun

Started by Jon KB, March 14, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

After just a few days "on the market", there you have at least 12 Tiger paws on your order list, and the price isnt even figured out yet :D
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

coachgeo

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"After just a few days "on the market", there you have at least 12 Tiger paws on your order list, and the price isnt even figured out yet :D

Can't say I didn't warn him- one of the first post about these was my warning :D

Quote from: "coachgeo"and my guess is you will be able to sell enough of these to pay for many new Tiger Accessories.

Show us the paw tucked back agains the side of the Tiger (kick stand up). Would not like for that paw to dig into things like your leg on a laydown orrrr.....
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Jon KB

Quote from: "coachgeo"[Show us the paw tucked back against the side of the Tiger (kick stand up). Would not like for that paw to dig into things like your leg on a laydown orrrr.....

Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

coachgeo

Thanx for the pics.  Can you pull back some so we can get an overall perspective to tie the close shots all together.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

The view from the rear must be a hoot, really like you have a Kitty between your legs  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

NeilD

I think thats Grrrrrrrrreat!  :)  sidestand foot on the Girly looks similar to the Steamer  8)

jphish

We need to paint 'em orange so they'll look authentic...plus easier to see if you got the kickstand down... BEFORE ya dismount.

Geoff D

Put me down for one too, please... 8)
The older I get the faster I was...

n4naked

....me  too, please. :wave

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "jphish"We need to paint 'em orange so they'll look authentic...plus easier to see if you got the kickstand down... BEFORE ya dismount.

Exactly what I was thinking, complete with toenail paint  :lol:

Have you got the furnace fired up yet ............... :new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ridin gaijin

Holy shit, that's cool. I want one too.
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Jon KB

Quote from: "coachgeo"Thanx for the pics.  Can you pull back some so we can get an overall perspective to tie the close shots all together.

This is my 2nd claw and 3rd pour

A bit of finishing and it will look great

More practice and they will come out needing less finish work

Or so I'm told
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

TheMule

If it helps you can send mine "in the rough"  :D .
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Geoff D

Quote from: "TheMule"If it helps you can send mine "in the rough"  :D .

Me too
The older I get the faster I was...

Sin_Tiger

:hello2 fanbl@@dytastic  8)