News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Foot, Hokey But Fun

Started by Jon KB, March 14, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

Hey Jon - Back in town after 2 mos & 13K mi. Trip was good but weather pretty crappy. Anyway - glad your 'tiger paw' took off as some of us predicted. The plastic suggestion would be a good one for wt... but not sure about durability. I will send a check for the T-1 light wt version. Send me your address again (have it somewhere but to disorganized to look for it)  We should also meet @ Normas for Bfast sometime this summer and discuss upcoming Sept Tigerfest. TTFN, j

Jon KB

Quote from: "jphish"Hey Jon - Back in town after 2 mos & 13K mi. Trip was good but weather pretty crappy. Anyway - glad your 'tiger paw' took off as some of us predicted. The plastic suggestion would be a good one for wt... but not sure about durability. I will send a check for the T-1 light wt version. Send me your address again (have it somewhere but to disorganized to look for it)  We should also meet @ Normas for Bfast sometime this summer and discuss upcoming Sept Tigerfest. TTFN, j

I'm glad you got back safely.
I envy your trip, bad weather not with standing I'll bet it was well worth it.
Did you make the four corners?
I Just got back from a solo five days of aimlessly wandering eastern WA, OR and western Idaho. I endured rain, wind, hail and snow but I had an absolute blast.

These pictures were taken May 21st between Ukiah and Heppner OR

I'll PM you my address

I'll take a closer look at my work schedule and we can arrange a meet at Normas.
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

jphish

Those pics look alot like our trip. Out of the 13K mi we had about 8k in rain or snow. Luckily I brought my elec vest - never used it before - well worn now. Glad you got away for a week - those sometimes end up being the best adventures. sent you PM - see you soon. j

BigMark

Hey jon

I will take an original Tiger Claw design TT1 when you are ready to take more orders.

Be great in Black or Silver, or i can do myself..

Jon KB

I seem to be having a problem with my PM responses

When I look into my accounts "sent" box it only shows some of the PM's I've sent recently and of those it shows, some of them appear to have been sent from me to me.

If you have not received a PM from me that you are/were expecting,

Please email me at mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com">ttigerfoot@gmail.com
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time

Jon KB

Quote from: "BigMark"Hey jon

I will take an original Tiger Claw design TT1 when you are ready to take more orders.

Be great in Black or Silver, or i can do myself..

I've sent you a PM, if you haven't received it please email me
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time

Jon KB

I got a request from Sweden
If you didn't receive my response please email me at mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com">ttigerfoot@gmail.com
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time

Mustang

Quote from: "Jon KB"I seem to be having a problem with my PM responses

When I look into my accounts "sent" box it only shows some of the PM's I've sent recently and of those it shows, some of them appear to have been sent from me to me.

Jon
the pm's  you send stay in your out box until the recipient checks their pm's then they will show up in your sent box .
If you have any PM's in your Outbox it means the person you sent the PM to hasn't checked their pm's .

Jon KB

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "Jon KB"I seem to be having a problem with my PM responses

Jon
the pm's  you send stay in your out box until the recipient checks their pm's then they will show up in your sent box .
If you have any PM's in your Outbox it means the person you sent the PM to hasn't checked their pm's .

Good to know

Thank You
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time

BigMark

Mines on and i have worn it in already..

Loks a bit untidy as it's covred with sticky inbetween the toes - will clean it later.
 Think we may get some company soon.. This thing will spread.

jphish

Great foot print!! Gonna use mine first around the flower beds & sprinkle a little "used" cat litter....scare hell outa the dogs who keep crapping in my yard.

Bob Tosi

If you are still producing these I would like a TT3 for my steamer.
Don't ever sell a Steamer !Steamers Rule!"

angeloyzf

Just ordered one for my 1050 .... looks great .... now i'm waiting, thanks Jon  8)  :wink:

Jon KB

Quote from: "Bob Tosi"If you are still producing these I would like a TT3 for my steamer.

Bob,
I can't find anything to say that I have already responded to you
So if I have just ignore this.

Yes I'm still producing the TTigerfeet and can make you a TT3

The cost will be $70.00 which includes shipping within the U.S.

I make the TTigerfeet to order so the ship date is roughly 1  week after I receive payment confirmation through PayPal

Thank you for your interest in TTigerfeet

Jon K-B
TTigerfoot LLC
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com">ttigerfoot@gmail.com
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time

angeloyzf