News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Foot, Hokey But Fun

Started by Jon KB, March 14, 2010, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon KB

Quote from: "angeloyzf"Still waiting  :cry:

My Apologies, this sucks, after I get home on the 13th I'll make you another one and get it shipped out to you as soon as I can
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

angeloyzf

Quote from: "Jon KB"
Quote from: "angeloyzf"Still waiting  :cry:

My Apologies, this sucks, after I get home on the 13th I'll make you another one and get it shipped out to you as soon as I can

Thankyou very much .... you are great!!!!!!!!  :P  :P  :wink:
I'll mail you if in this week it arrives ....  :wink:

angeloyzf

Fitted  :D  :D  :D

max montreal

ok i want one too , do you still make some .
thak you

Birdy68

Will you be making for the T800 and T800XC ?

Here's some pictures I took the other week - sorry about the poor quality! Will try to get some more sharper - specific - pictures!

Birdy68
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
Leave the pork pies for now - get the sausage rolls while they\'re hot!

Jon KB

Quote from: "Birdy68"Will you be making for the T800 and T800XC ?

The Dealer near here now has one in stock, I'll make up a template.
Too many hobbies,
Not enough time
mailto:ttigerfoot@gmail.com\">ttigerfoot@gmail.com

shooter33

Hey- are you still making the Tiger foot?  I'd love one for my Tiger 955i.

Mustang

The OP's last login was
    February 02, 2013, 03:33:14 PM

jus' sayin ..........................

Sin_Tiger

They were the heaviest alloy I'd ever encountered, the spring on the Roadie could hardly cope with it and used to clack over bumps. The one for the Steamer is languishing in my box of bits, I was scared to fit it in case the stand would bend even furhter under the extra weight  :icon_wink: Fun but not really practicable.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

:iagree
I tried to warn him thats what would happen when he started making them..............................too heavy

imagine the thrill when the stand did falll and contact the road at speed in a lefthander

Sin_Tiger

It didn't so much fall as plummet, trimmed the claws quite neatly  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Biggest problem with mine was it hitting the chain when the stand was up. Sorry to say mine's like yours Sin, in a box on the shelf.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting