News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

No work; time to ride

Started by macgart, March 12, 2010, 04:44:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macgart

Well, since I'm out of work I figured it was time to escape winter's grasp and go for a ride.

Unless something derails me I plan on leaving NW Colorado around March 15-16 and head south.  My plan is this: head south through Moab, UT and Monument Valley to AZ.  Probably hit the Moki Dugway and Valley of the Gods on the way.  Turn SE to pick up AZ 191 down to Three Way then turn west.  After that I have no idea.  I plan to spend a few weeks on the road camping where possible.  Gotta keep the budget low.  I'll probably seek out the ADV rider tent space list.

Any Tiger riders who want to meet for a cold adult beverage please let me know.  I'm house broken and mildly social.   :twisted:

I plan to stop by Quartzite to visit some friends and hit SoCal as well.  Maybe a side trip into Baja for a few days/weeks as well.

If anyone has any suggestions of places/things to see along the way, shout out.  I'm not taking a computer but will hit net cafes when I can.  If anyone wants to meet up let me know and I'll PM my cell number.

Any good camping info will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see some of you out there.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/