News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Its probably been posted before but..........

Started by KuzzinKenny, March 16, 2010, 03:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

So that's what Chris Canning looks like!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

ArcticTiger

Road tests is of no use for us. We already know witch bike is the best one :love10
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Chris Canning

A long time ago :wink: ,well feels it.

aeronca

so whats the point??? it's like comparing a 67' camaro to a 2010 model. of course the newer one will be a much better car, but the 67' will alway's be wayyyyyyyyy  cooler in every respect.  right mustang :lol:

get the inside joke :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "aeronca"so whats the point??? it's like comparing a 67' camaro to a 2010 model. of course the newer one will be a much better car, but the 67' will alway's be wayyyyyyyyy  cooler in every respect.  right mustang :lol:

get the inside joke :lol:

especially if its a STANG woot woot !!
 :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"Road tests is of no use for us. We already know witch bike is the best one :love10

+1  :headbang
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

As i said in the article,my first 885i lasted 6 weeks which was a story in it's self,the second got dumped the day the warranty ran out,when on a trip to Triumph i asked why 885 and why the bike got dumped after 2 years folks got very coy!!!.

As for each model being better!!! really,try riding 500 miles perched on the back of a 1050 as opposed to a 955,the motor is better on the 1050,the concept is good, the bike ain't,although i will except of recent a lot have been sold,i guess because most bikers are Billy no Mates :wink:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Chris Canning",i guess because most bikers are Billy no Mates :wink:

Will you be my imaginary friend  :wink:  :lol:

The missus isn't impressed with the looks of the height of the Roadie rear seat, that suits me fine  :lol: bit too much to hope for when she see's the Steamer :roll:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint