News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Can you hear that?

Started by tokalosh, March 17, 2010, 07:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "EvilBetty"I've been on that site for years :)

+1,   ever since owning an XDA2!!  Went onto a Tytn which I had for years until the HD2 in Nov 09.

there's a whole host of registry tweaks to play with once you've got yours.  I'll pm you with some of the better ones.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

EvilBetty

I had various MS PDA's before getting my 2125, SDA (Hurricane, 3125 (StarTrek, my favorite phone ever), Tilt (Kaiser, borrowed), Black Jack (returned), Tilt 2 (Rhodium: returned).

I've had the StarTrek for 3 years.  If it had a snapdragon, WM6.5, and a GPS I would keep it another year, but it's become pretty obsolete.

I just found out the Leo doesn't support call recording... may be a deal breaker :(
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD