News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Somebody is parting out a Steamer as we speak.

Started by ramseybella, March 29, 2010, 12:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramseybella

Just saw this today somebody is parting out a 98 Steamer, wish the corbin seat was in better shape I would buy that.

First page has some 99 stuff at first, check it  out..>>>
 8)
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=6 ... m14&_pgn=1

Mustang

the corbin can be recovered by any good upholstery shop for around a 100 bucks  it would be a good buy if he wasn't asking for 65 dollars shipping . to make it be a decent seat you would have to spend almost 250 on it . A brand new one from corbin is $369 that is warrantied for life of owner and 1 year on the cover

most of his prices are way too high .................
some pieces are priced ok if you need them the ecu for 199 is a good buy if you need one

the cylinder head is a big gamble for 400 + with shipping if you don't know the history , the valves could be shot at 50 k or it could be fine . I have a question in to him asking what size shims are in it , that will tell if it is good or bad.

30 bucks for worn thru road rashed hand gaurds....... WTF

and another good example of overpricing is the side stand , there is no guarantee that it is not bent (but it probably is as they alll bend eventually)
he wants $82.20 with shipping . HOLY SHIT a brand new one from Bike Bandit is $79.95

like I said if you need the part it is worth what someone is willing to pay but otherwise this guys prices are way too high

If he sells all those parts he will have made some serious coin on a road rash crash pile