News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Why can't I keep my hand in my pocket 2...

Started by Geoff D, March 29, 2010, 01:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

Yamaha XT660 Tenere.... pick her up next week....

The older I get the faster I was...

John Stenhouse

Not selling the Tiger Geoff?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

coachgeo

Congratulations on two things.... good selection of bike purchases and another congradss for your hard work and smarts that has earned you the income to make such purchases.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Nick Calne

Cool.  Used to have a tenere and loved it.  Miss it still.  Have fun.  8)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Geoff D

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Not selling the Tiger Geoff?

:shock:  Never

Geoff D

Quote from: "coachgeo"Congratulations on two things.... good selection of bike purchases and another congradss for your hard work and smarts that has earned you the income to make such purchases.

Ta muchly  :thumbsup

aeronca

sweet bike!!!! i wish we could get them over here.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Rip the motor out and stick a 675 in it, then just change the tank badges  :wink:

Sorry  :oops:  :violent1  :violent1  :violent1

They are lovely bikes and the red / silver is the best colour combo I've seen, no wonder you are barrasick.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint