News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone got any ideas...

Started by Geoff D, March 23, 2010, 09:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Joined the Royal Air Force in 1974... leave in May this year, whipper snappers..... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

EvilBetty

I've aged through other process that you "old timers" may or may not have befitted from...  mainly marriage, divorce, and most of all and ongoing custody battle.  I feel that alone has added 30 years to my age.

Then the back troubles I have had since an auto accident in July of 2008 have easily added another 7 or 8 :)

As for added wisdom.  I have found the less wise I allow myself to be the happier I usually am.   :lol:

Thankfully I have found riding the tiger adds subtracts 2 minutes from my age for every minute I ride.  So I plan I riding more...  a lot more.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

oxnsox

The shared bike memory thread....  I understand that.
Seeing the RD's. I had 2. Well actually it was the same bike but I bought it as a 250 and a year later was riding it as a 350. And more than once in the last year I've looked at adding one to the stable......
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animal Mother

You can pay the DVLA for a list of owners. You have to have proper cause I think but I'm sure you can think of something.

I reckon if you say it's a safety concern then you'd get the list. You'd still have to pay for it though.

Animal Mother

or if it was a historic piece or something like that.

Geoff D

DVLA didn't want to know when I rang 'em, will give it another go.

Another pic of my XR in the middle of nowhere...

The older I get the faster I was...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Geoff D"DVLA didn't want to know when I rang 'em, will give it another go.[/img]

What part of public servant do they not understand?  :x

Our Road Tax / Your Salary - Hello    :violent1
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

The Midnight Rambler

Hey Sin, bet you dreamed of this !
Spotted at festival of 1000 bikes a couple of years ago.
Nicely done.
[/img]
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Advwannabe

I don't suppose it's worth putting in a post on the XR owners forum Geoff?

I won my class at the Hedland to Whim Creek Desert race way back when on one of those, unbreakable.

And Mustang, my first roadbike was a RD400E, with 250 sidecovers to keep the pohleece of my back. They were amazing back then.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Geoff D

Yeah, posted on there.... no luck, thanks anyway

Geoff D

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"What part of public servant do they not understand?  :x

Our Road Tax / Your Salary - Hello    :violent1

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "The Midnight Rambler"Hey Sin, bet you dreamed of this !
Spotted at festival of 1000 bikes a couple of years ago.
Nicely done.

I heard about a few race versions but that's the first pic I've ever seen of a 4 pot.

Geoff, sorry about the hijack, hope you have better luck soon :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint