News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'M BACK!!!!!

Started by tazshido, April 05, 2010, 09:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazshido

I am once again blessedly in the United States, back from a one year tour of the sand box. I'm not sure what happened to our government while I was away but I will be volunteering to the orginizations dedicated to repealing the POS legislation that Barak Bin Ali Obama is pushing.
In just about 10 days I will be flying to Los Angeles to pick up my 2006 Silver Tiger. It's going to be a wonderful 1500 mile ride.
The soon to be Ex wife and I are getting along pretty well and my boy was happy to see me. Life ain't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than some folks have it.
On my delivery trip I'll pick up the bike in Orange County and ride up to Ventura to see my daughter. Then to Indio CA to visit with my folks. I plan on riding east through Flagstaff to Albequeirque NM (SP?) Then up I 25 through Colorado Springs, Denver and finally home in Cheyenne WY. Thanks go out again to all of you. Because of the friendship and knowledge I found here I know more about my bike than most new owners.
Live well, Ride hard, Love passionately and Die happy.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis

Mustang

welcome home

Albuquerque spelled nothing like it sounds   :ImaPoser

you should hit Colorado highway 14 Poudre Canyon Highway  its a great bike road

Tomsblutiger1

Welcome home to Wonderful Wyoming!
06 Tiger 955i Caspian Blue

aeronca

great to have you back home. safe trip to Wyoming. next time im on my way back to colorado, i'll stop, and lets have a beer!!!. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "tazshido"Life ain't perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than some folks have it.
 Love passionately and Die happy.

With lots of toys  8)

There's always someone worse off than yourself  :notworthy

Good to see you back and looking forward to the ride  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

tazshido

Quote from: "Mustang"welcome home

Albuquerque spelled nothing like it sounds   :ImaPoser

you should hit Colorado highway 14 Poudre Canyon Highway  its a great bike road

I am intimately familiar with Poudre Canyon and ride it at least three times a year just because I can. It's one of my favorites and it's always on the Thunder in the Rockies MC Rally poker run.

As for anyone on this Forum, feel free to contact me if you live in the area or will be travelling through. At the very least I have a comfy couch that would be free and will provide some food and a beer or four.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Semper Fidelis

tazshido

I've had two gal pals come see me this week. No strings, they came, they showed me a good time and LEFT! Life is GOOOOD! I don't mind being somebody's booty call, it keeps life simple. Being a returning Soldier, screwed over by the wife, makes me a target for all sorts of sympathy. They don't believe me when I tell them I'm doing fine. As long as they keep coming back I guess I'm doing SOMETHING right eh?

Waiting for the 16th is putting me on pins and needles. Hell, I'm already half packed for the trip. Just waiting for my GPS and throttle lock to be delivered. One of my riding buddies stopped by on his bike yesterday and I almost took the (soon to be) ex's motorscooter out. I stifled the urge because if I wreck it, I'll owe her money. I'm thinking of buying it from her anyway just so I have a back-up and a loaner scoot for guests. I look like a gorilla in a wheelbarrow when I ride it.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Semper Fidelis

tazshido

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!
Two more days. I can't stand it. I have been without a ride for 13 months. While overseas I even tried to find one of them Diesel KLRs the Marines use to borrow for a ride, no joy. I've owned over a dozen bikes and the last time I felt like this was while waiting to take delivery of my second bike, the only brand new one I ever bought, my 1983 Honda Nighthawk. My buddies keep rubbing it in by stopping by on their way out for a ride, bastards! I'll have the last lagh though, they are all on cruisers and Tigger can outperform any cruiser out there. I have a job test and interview today with the census people and a line on some lucrative employment opportunities for the future.
OK, gotta go pack for the trip.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Semper Fidelis