News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Buell Demo Rides

Started by EvilBetty, April 19, 2010, 03:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascadetiger

Quote from: "EvilBetty"Does your's have a stock exhaust? Does it sound the same as the current model's stockers?

My Buell came with an exhaust on it called a Wileyco.  The stock exhausts are kind of tinny, this one sounds Ducati like.  I have the S3T, so it has hard luggage.  I took the bags off.  It is really a comfortable, smooth bike on the highway.  The vibration is minimal at 75-80.

brad1098

Cheap entertinment for you EB.  I have always been bikecurious on the Buells also.

If you ever have a free afternoon in STL.  I will take you to my local dealer.  He will let you ride anything, especially if you are interested in a speet triple.
02 black-Lorna

Tiger04

Brad are we talking RPM's ? they are having open house all next week. Everyone's invited.
Henry
13 Tiger in Beautiful Sapphire Blue
"Tigers aren't for wimps"

brad1098

Yes. RPM, the best Triumph dealer in the US.

Triumph and Triumph only, no BMW's, Yamahas, Victory's, etc., etc.

Number one in customer service in all the USA.
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

I almost made it down last year when they had the Triumph truck down, but it didn't work out.

I usually have to go out there for work now and then and have tons of time to kill if we take the jet, but it's been a while.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

514Advrider

I rode my buddy's Uly a few times. I didn't like the feel of the front of the bike for some reason.. far from being as neutral as my Tiger. However, with an injection re-tune, the 1200cc motor becomes a torque monster..very impressive.

EvilBetty

I had the same problem with the front.  I'm used to my bike diving when I brake, but the Uly dipped when you turned.  A little unnerving.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD