News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stock Pannier Racks

Started by BigMark, April 26, 2010, 01:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMark

Can you still get stock Pannier Racks..

Mine just havent been the same since they got hit by a car at 40mph and i am struggling to get the repair company to accept they no longer fit around the frame snug because of the impact... They seem to think it is 5 years of wear and tear..  I know otherwise but what are you gonna do...

I believe they are mishapen because of the impact and wobble around a lot..

Bixxer Bob

I'm assuming you've tried breakers Mark.  How bad are your own? If they are structurally sound, it should be possible to fettle them with a bit of discerning force.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

BigMark

I have got my insurance company and the solicitors who handled my claim involved and all of a sudden they are going to investigate the wibbly wobbly pannier mounts...

Hopefully one less thing to worry about...

Dam accident keeps coming back to haunt me.. The mechanic who services my bike found the main fuse wire squashed between the bike and (condenser) the battery box not bolted down and the heated grip wires cut and badly rejoined..

GRRRRR!!!