News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Manual - help

Started by ROCKOZ, May 17, 2010, 01:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCKOZ

Hi guys, new to this forum.. On XRV alot with my honda domi..
I have had a look on the web and can't seem to find any sort of manual...
Anyone got any info on where to look?
many thanks
Oz

Mustang

if you mean a free pdf type online manual
I doubt there is one out there
but good luck with your search
otherwise there is Haynes and sometimes you can find an original triumph repair manual on EBAY

MIMbox

There is no specific manual for the Tiger, but haynes 2162 covers it (Triples and fours, carb engine)
There are factory manuals available on ebay, I have hard copy and PDF, and the PDF is of the latest one, and not too expensive.
Try This
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-T300-ADVE ... 335c9d8efe
Oh and Welcome..

Nick Calne

Hi Rock

Ebay is your friend.  You can get everything you need to deal with nearly everything if you look hard enough.  Well, that and asking a well formed question on this forum.  

Welcome to our gang.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ROCKOZ

thanks for the welcomes..  :D
first thing to do is sort my carbs... then at some point ask some more questions... I have recently brought it and it had too much oil in..  :cry:
it does smoke as well, so at some point will be totally apart and have the rings done and valve stem seals???
thanks