News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Totally pi**ed off

Started by Geoff D, April 02, 2010, 01:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruKen

Well Geoff, today is the day. Hope the op is a success and that you are quick to heal. Goodluck fella.

KuzzinKenny

Hey Geoff D !! thats 3 days down !! only a few months to go  :ImaPoser

an injury is a $hit thing to have when ridin a bike and the Tigger makes it even harder but atleast you`ve got it fixed now, so chill out for a while and start planin yer next trip and the time will just fly in !! i`ve got a back problem that just puts me out of action every now and then for no reason ??
i did it about a week ago so no ridin for me for a while  :(  atleast a got a couple of years inbetween this time !!

heal well and keep us posted !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Geoff D

hi guys, a little bit of good news for a change  8) I didn't have any torn muscles, thankfully, 'just' needed a sub acromial decompression  :roll: , sorry if you're interested you'll have to check it out cos I can't tell ya what he did.... http://www.shoulderdoc.co.uk/article.asp?section=11 anyway suffice to say I don't need a sling on for 6 weeks now & the recovery time is a lot shorter :eusa_dance still won't be riding for a while, but will be back on sooner than I thought.

p.s. still hurts like sh1t tho  :roll:  :)
The older I get the faster I was...

Sin_Tiger

:hello2  :occasion14 good news indeed, so long as you have one arm working you can lift a glass  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Oi Geoff,  

I'll be up you way middle of May, I'll give you a shout and maybe bring some beer...

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Geoff D

yeah, give us a shout Bob..... :thumbsup
The older I get the faster I was...