News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Aerodynamics

Started by Chris Canning, May 20, 2010, 11:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I'm one of those lucky individuals who find the tiger aerodynamics spot on, screen included,the bike will cruise at a steady 100mph with it's 19t sprocket and i get the odd fly on my visor,the rest are on the bike!!

BigMark

yes you are..

How tall are you...

Chris Canning

Timbox2

Now come on Chris, Tiger "aerodynamics"  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
2016 Tiger Sport

Hatepylons

I find your positioning interesting. They are angled back - almost to the same angle as your grips, allowing air to slide around them easier. That must help immensely. For me to feel comfortable with my line of sight, my mirrors are considerably more flat towards the front of the bike.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Timbox2"Now come on Chris, Tiger "aerodynamics"  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

its the one word i`ve never heard to describe a Tigger    :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly