News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

cool old video

Started by aeronca, May 25, 2010, 05:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

i normally dont like posting other forums stuff, but this video is amazing to say the least. i used to work at portsmouth naval shipyard in kittery maine, and was alway's facinated with the anchor's and just how big the chains were - and they were on sub's. check it out http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=582601
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Thanks for reminding me what I have spent a good part of my life hauling up and down from the ocean  :roll:  now I just teach other how  :wink:

If you really like that sort of stuff
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

oxnsox

Now they'll all be sitting round drinking and nodding at each other because they won't be able to hear a thing.....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick Calne

Judging by the weight of things, I'm fairly certain that the same guys did some of the footrests, brackets and suchlike on the steamer!  :wink:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aeronca

Quote from: nickcalneJudging by the weight of things, I'm fairly certain that the same guys did some of the footrests, brackets and suchlike on the steamer!  :wink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

Quote from: Sin_TigerThanks for reminding me what I have spent a good part of my life hauling up and down from the ocean  :roll:  now I just teach other how  :wink:

If you really like that sort of stuff

:P talk about the wrong place at the wrong time :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!