News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph clothing

Started by brad1098, May 26, 2010, 04:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Is anybody else tired of not being able to buy a nice new Triumph shirt because they are $30 a pop.

I mean come on,  we aren't harley riders.  I think they should be sold at cost.  What better advertising is there than all of us walking around this green earth sporting a big TRIUMPH across the chest?  

I know, I know, the triumph gear is top quality.  I have boots, mesh jacket and a couple shirts..........but they were all bought on the clearance rack  :wink:
02 black-Lorna

Sin_Tiger

Wait for the sales  :D  they happen at least once a year. My UK dealer told me that Triumph aim to update their range twice a year now and have instructed the dealers to sell discontinued ranges at 50% off.

Wife bought me a short leather jacket for my birthday at 100 quid which is good whatever way you look at it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

Yup... I've almost bought the eBay breed a few times... especially that "Trouble" shirt in the Triumph font.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

NebraskaRat

call Baxter Cycle in Marne, IA  712-781-2351

They have nice t-shirt with roaring tiger on front.

I think it's still $10 or $12.

No affiliation with them, just bought a lot of stuff from them over the years.