News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Graphics?

Started by Sabertooth, May 26, 2010, 10:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Too slow  :wink:

it's still early sunday morning here  :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

I don't believe it, they let me back in for free and my old uploads are still there from 5 yrs ago  :hello2  thanks for the nudge Mustnag  :icon_salut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Ever so slightly OT but I hope it gives a little inspiration. I must admit I got a bit carried away but the workmanship is superb. these are earlier shots, I since sent it back for him to add a little pink flesh around the inner mouth area.

Only worn it out a couple of times, you should see the reaction from taxi drivers that just upset me when I lower my head and growl at them  :lol:

It's not quite the same doing that from the saddle of a Varadero, can't wait to get the Steamer back  :wink: then find pink goggles and huff.

daveb

I had similar looks when I wore the grim reaper I painted, one taxi driver rolled down his window and commented on how good the lid looked.

Perhaps I should try and paint a Tiger on one of my old lids what do you think?
I am always up for a challenge, last time I painted an animal for was for my CSE art class some time in the past.

Mustang

my favorite helmet

Sin_Tiger

I was in two minds whether to go back or front, nice job, real quality work that is  8)