News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Corbin for 2000 - 2006 Triumph Tiger

Started by ThreePutt, June 04, 2010, 11:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreePutt

Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Cos

Does the material stop the passenger from sliding all the time? I keep getting grief from the wife over that.

Mustang

Cos
It looks like Corbins basket weave  material which doesn't really work like the grippy dirt bike type seats . One of my corbin seats had that material .

She's supposed to hang on !!!!!! :ImaPoser

ThreePutt

Quote from: "Cos"Does the material stop the passenger from sliding all the time? I keep getting grief from the wife over that.

No, here's what you need for that. http://www.triboseat.com/ My wife calls it the hair net.  She loves it.  I like it too, when the bike's on the side stand I can set stuff on the seat and it won't slide off.

Here's a picture of one on my RT.

Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Cos

Quote from: "Mustang"Cos
It looks like Corbins basket weave  material which doesn't really work like the grippy dirt bike type seats . One of my corbin seats had that material .

She's supposed to hang on !!!!!! :ImaPoser

She does. Still doesn't stop her from sliding forward.

I'll try that triboseat thingy i guess