News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 isle of man tt

Started by aeronca, May 09, 2010, 02:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I managed it in two,but it was funny seeing the camera guy covered in rubber after the first,they had him cover with a black sheet second time,and the piece of meat was prime steak,doesn't look it does it  :(

moose

Looks like they picked up the first bit of road kill they found  :shock:

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

aeronca

wow, was hopeing they would go with out one this year.   rip.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Two more casualties; my hero Guy Martin crashed in the senior at Glen Helen and has bruised lungs and minor cracking to upper vertebrae - should be out of hospital in a few days.  Connor Cummins crashed at the Veranda in the same race and is serious but stable in hospital.  These guys are pushing the envelope. Here's to 'em and a speedy recovery.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

:shock: wow, two of my favorite rider's. this is a crazy year.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!