News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

USA v UK if you dont want to know result dont read

Started by moose, June 12, 2010, 10:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Mustang

Timbox2

We've been haunted by the hand of God since 86, now it will be the Hand of Nob :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

cosmo

Epic fail. I never give us much of a chance, but it seems that Green has given us more than our fair share.

Won't be seeing him next game.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Nick Calne

Every world cup, some English player does something utterly stupid that they normally would never do otherwise.  I'm sure it's the pressure that thwarts us more often than the actual football.

Still, if we are going to gift a goal to another team, I much prefer the lucky recipient being the US than say someone such as Germany or, heaven forefend, Argentina.....

My favourite pressure related disaster.....
Rooney standing on Carvalho's balls.  He'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for Ronaldo.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

moose

Here Here

Anyway, we all know it's not Green's fault.....it's the football, it's too light  :shock:  :roll:

Timbox2

Quote from: "moose"Here Here

Anyway, we all know it's not Green's fault.....it's the football, it's too light  :shock:  :roll:

I reckon its those gloves, looks like something out of an episode of Father Ted :lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Geoff D

Pound to a penny, Rooney gets sent off before the end of the comp  :roll:
The older I get the faster I was...

moose

Either gets sent off or carried off....seemed like evertime he got the ball USA were gunning for him  :?