News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Somebody talk me out of this...

Started by pKp, May 19, 2010, 05:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Here's an example of why I won't touch ign timing in the Girly ECM map until I'm sure I know what I'm doing:

This is ign advance plotted against rpm and throttle position, taken from Tuneboy on a standard Girly map.

Edit.  I've just had a quick look at most of the Tuneboy tunes for the Girly.  It seems no-one touches the ign map as they are all the same.

BTW,  Tuneboy does have a failsafe built in where it hard limits the maximum advance that can be achieved; nevertheless, I need to do some reading first.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Gungho1989

oohh I am so glad you ended up with this My wife was Livid, I was on the verge of buying it and you beat me to it by less than 24 hours.  :D
 Got a good deal in my opinion but if you ever get tired of messing with it let me know,  :twisted:  See if I can get the wife all wound up again.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government strong enough to take everything you have" - Thomas Jefferson