News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hyperpro is awesome

Started by pizzaman383, July 26, 2010, 05:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pizzaman383

I installed a set of Hyperpro progressive fork springs and a Hyperpro rear shock with a progressive spring.  They are fantastic!

The progressive springs keep the compliant feel of the Tiger but they end up being firmer so the fork dive is reduced and the suspension doesn't compress so much during hard cornering.  I liked the ride of the Tiger and now I LOVE it!  It's all the good the Tiger had without the bad.

I've heard many people say that getting springs that match your weight is very beneficial.  I'm now a true believer!  It's expensive but it's so beneficial that I'll plan on doing it for any bike I buy.

By the way, I bought the shock and springs through Sasquatch.  There was a mixup on the order by the Hyperpro folks and Sasquatch was very helpful and communicative throughout getting things resolved.  Big thumbs up for Sasquatch, too.
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

Timbox2

Ive got Hyperpro springs in my Tigger, but mine were in when I bought it so have nothing to compare against, but Ive no complaints, i recently changed the oil and that made quiet a  difference.

My back shock has also had the Hyperpro spring upgrade, but to be honest think the shock is probably past its best now its done 31k, just dont have the £6-£700 or so quid they cost at the moment for a decent spec replacement.
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Aftermarket suspension is an addiction i'm afraid,i've a mate who after years of telling his new VFR that he has every 18months was more than good enough in the suspension dept,after fitting a Wilbers rear shock,tells me i should have tried harder over the years as it cannot beleave the difference  :roll: