News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955i Workshop Manual

Started by liddell, June 20, 2010, 09:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liddell

I've just bought an instant download from
http://triumphservicemanuals.blogspot.c ... anual.html

which turns out to be this site  www.repairbooks.co.uk
Have emailed me the link to download.

Ended up being the same copy as I downloaded for free, not a very good copy at all.

Has anyone manage to buy a decent PDF copy or the real thing and if so where from?

Please help, thanks in advance for any comments

I guess this will do until I find a better copy
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

Blockhead

I bought the real thing at my dealer for $90 + tax.  Looks to be pretty good, but I want to get a Haynes now to compliment it....

Advwannabe

...which I just did. The Haynes compliments the Triumph one well, which is ful of "use Triumph special tool" blah blah and doesn't explain things that well.

Liddell, it's also more than $200 AUS from memory
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

liddell

Quote from: "Advwannabe"...which I just did. The Haynes compliments the Triumph one well, which is ful of "use Triumph special tool" blah blah and doesn't explain things that well.

thanks, sounds like once I can source a US location that will ship to Aus, might be the best way to go and cheaper too. Haynes in Aus (what a joke) they only do the most popular models, and mostly cars here.

I do have the US ebay link now, so just checking that out at moment, would like to get genuine one as well as Haynes if possible
Jas Liddell
Triumph Tiger 2002 955i (Black)
www.liddell.com.au

oradbaforpsoft

Quote from: "liddell"
Quote from: "Advwannabe"...which I just did. The Haynes compliments the Triumph one well, which is ful of "use Triumph special tool" blah blah and doesn't explain things that well.

thanks, sounds like once I can source a US location that will ship to Aus, might be the best way to go and cheaper too. Haynes in Aus (what a joke) they only do the most popular models, and mostly cars here.

I do have the US ebay link now, so just checking that out at moment, would like to get genuine one as well as Haynes if possible

I got mine from d2moto on Ebay in the US for $29.90:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Haynes-M ... 19bdeff301
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

Blockhead

Those are for '97-'05, I wonder if the '05 will apply to the '06?  There isn't much exterior difference between the years.

oradbaforpsoft

can't say for sure, except that the publication date for that book is 2006 and my actual Triumph Service manual for 'Tiger 955i' has a publication date of 2005.
Either there were no more changes from the 2005 or Haynes published another book afterwards.
When did the 1050's come out ?
Mine was a 2003, but had stickers on various parts with dates from November 2002. Just saying.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

DKWrider

Bought a Triumph Factory Workshop Manual from this guy for $39 plus shipping:

mailto:manualwizard1970@yahoo.com">manualwizard1970@yahoo.com

Actual manual, not a photocopy.

He also sells on eBay by the name of orod1248 and has an eBay store called Manual Wizard.
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger