News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2010 isle of vashon tt ride.

Started by aeronca, August 11, 2010, 07:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

hey, is anyone going??? does anyone want to go??? good time's 8) let me know. me and a couple of guy's from work are heading over to it, it would be cool to have a big tiger presence.here's a link to last year's run we w
went on http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,6842. let's meet up and have a fun ride- lot's of cool old english and euro-bike's. last sunday of august,       eric.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

jphish

aeronca - Alas! - last week in Aug I'll be in Calif. Perhaps next year ? Are you planning on making it down to the Sept 10-11-12 tiger fest ? Nice Blue Steamer!

aeronca

as it stands right now, yes. still trying to see how much time i can get - when all else fail's, call in sick :)  see you there.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

jphish

Yeah - told my boss "I feel a fever coming on" - should hit me about early to mid Sept. Have fun on Island run - looks like a pretty cool event. j

aeronca

it was a great day, lot's and lot's and ton's o bike's. wish you all could have been there. i'll post up a few pic's as soon as i get them all sorted out. - coolest bike there by far - 1914 triumph. bike that pissed me off the most(but still cool), a puch moped that smoked me around a cornor :lol: f'n thing was freakin fast :twisted:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!