News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Kevin Carmichael stunts om a Triumph ... Enjoy!

Started by MtheTiger, August 09, 2010, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

Oooo! Look who I bumped in to at Triumph Tridays 2009.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

MtheTiger

-Only dead fish go with the flow-

97 Caspian blue

daveb

Saw Carmicheal at M & P's open day a few years ago, think he had speed triples plus a speed four at that time for stunts.

Tomas03

Guys like this freak me out.  I know they practice but man are they in control.  The only wheelies I've ever done were accidentally either on my race bike at the start or on my old zx12 when I took off too fast from the lights  :oops: and stoppies, I've sort of done them accidentally too  :roll:
Daniel
Home is where the tiger is.

1998 Volcanic Red Steamer
1972 Honda XL250 MotoSport (the original dual purpose)
1982 Kwaka Gpz 550 race bike
1983 Mercedes 230TE wagon tow vehicle

Sin_Tiger

Carrying a pink fluffy pig around with you, that's got me worried  :lol: great pic  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Tomas03

I thought everyone carried around a pink pig :wink:

Its dressing the pig in leather that confused me :P   Is that just some reminder to the pig he need to behave himself or is the pig masochistic. :ImaPoser
Daniel
Home is where the tiger is.

1998 Volcanic Red Steamer
1972 Honda XL250 MotoSport (the original dual purpose)
1982 Kwaka Gpz 550 race bike
1983 Mercedes 230TE wagon tow vehicle

Sin_Tiger

OK I confess, not entirely innocentCouldn't take the Tiger to China so this was the best I could do.

I wonder if he has ever been caught doing stunts on a Tiger.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

How did I miss that  :icon_scratch  damn those TKC's don't last long  :lol: