News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Vanson Cobra Jacket

Started by ArizonaKid, September 17, 2004, 10:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaKid

I have a "nearly new" Vanson Corbra black leather jacket for sale.  It's the one that has the perforated torso and the "wind curtains" that unzip on the inside, vented in the arms and back. I'll throw in the Vanson vest that comes as an optional piece. See on the Vanson web site or at www.newenough.com.  It's a size 46 and it's in primo condition (worn for one winter season).  The jacket and vest would run you around $700 new. I'll let them go for $450 and pay for shipping to anywhere in CONUS. I'll split shipping with anyone across either pond.  NewEnough used to take them back in trade, but are now referring folks interested in trading in leathers to Ebay, which is where it will go if someone here isn't interested.  Contact me directly at mailto:crblouch@msn.com">crblouch@msn.com.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger