News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger Launch Night

Started by akendall1966, January 18, 2011, 09:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akendall1966

http://sut1.co.uk/l/c.php?c=10622&ct=109404&si=24086086&

Lings are having a launch night for the new tiger this Thursday, sadly I will be in Liverpool on business so won't be going :cry:
----AK-----

mat-tiger1

Hi all, same goes for Wylie & Holland (Wellington)
Kicks off at 7pm.
See you there?
All the best,
Mat-tiger1.
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

Seems it's all dealers,  Webbs at Peterborough are playing as well.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

daveb

Nick Calne

Oh crap that's.....now!  :cry: Oh well I'll go and have a look at the weekend.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

It was a fairly low-key affair at Webbs.  They acknowledged that the 800 Tiger launch was one of the worst kept secrets around having already sold 400 units and if you want one you're looking at Mar for the on road and July for delivery of the XC.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"It was a fairly low-key affair at Webbs.  They acknowledged that the 800 Tiger launch was one of the worst kept secrets around having already sold 400 units and if you want one you're looking at Mar for the on road and July for delivery of the XC.

Same over at Wylie & Holland's Bob, low key affair with one of each model on display. Lots of interested punters about.
After having a good look around & sitting on them, i'm still not sure. I guess only a test ride will decide!
Mind you, the nibbles were nice though!
(I hope I win one for a weekend in the raffle! Lol..)
All the best,
Mat-tiger1.
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

akendall1966

----AK-----