News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sweaty Socks + Ride report

Started by Spud, September 14, 2010, 04:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Hey Spud !! Quote ( hoping to do a little raid ) i thought you were just comin up for the weekend !! that was quite a 'little raid'  :lol:  looks like you got the best of a normal weeks weather in Scotland  :shock:

Quote "enormous Eagle" you spawny barsteward !! i've been lookin and never seen an eagle in the wild  :cry: an i stay here  :evil:  :roll:

good pics and a great ride report  :thumbsup

thanx for sharin !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

No wonder you guys keep it quite :twisted: , although I was on my own I had a brill time, great roads, great food (no fried mars bars or pizzas in sight :shock: ) and had some great chats with the locals. I am already planning next trip, must confess I could quite easily live up the north west. The eagle made the trip really, it was just sat in the road never expected to see one thats why I never stopped to take a photo :oops:  really thought it was a buzzard :(  cheers Spud :wink: