News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i Windscreens

Started by JC57, September 07, 2010, 06:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC57

Two screens for sale. Were on a 2006 Tiger at one time or other. SF Bay Area. PayPal OK.

Stock screen - $35 + shipping
Very good condition

Super Custom Sport Screen with wings $35 + shipping
Clear. Started life as a Cee Bailey's #2 - cut down to about the same shape and height as a Triumph sport screen. Has a few dings and wear spots from the fairing. Paint the back side and go. Wicked cool!
Jeff C

pletdj

2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

fret

Wouldn't mind the Sports Screen.............................but I'm in the UK. :shock:

Shame it wasn't NY as we are there for 5 days from Sunday

deepsouthtiger

How well does the cut down cee baileys work?  Odd looking for sure, but odd seems to work best on these TIgers. :-)

Interested in how it worked for you.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

JC57

Sorry I've not logged on for a week or so! I'd be willing to send it out to NY to you if we can work it out.
Jeff C

JC57

Quote from: "deepsouthtiger"How well does the cut down cee baileys work?  Odd looking for sure, but odd seems to work best on these TIgers. :-)

Interested in how it worked for you.

Yeah - I think it was roughly the same only different than the sport screen.. HaHa  well it was quite some time ago that I tried it so memory is not good. It did not look bad on the bike. Offers?
Jeff C

pizzaman383

PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook