News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

water pipe connection.

Started by catswiskas, October 21, 2010, 08:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catswiskas

hi wondering if anybody can help got a 94 model steamer just got it back together after fitting dreaded spragg clutch. only thing i cant seem to find were long water hose{ the one that is joined to pipe that goes between radiator cap and cylinder head) goes to thought it went to overflow bottle under seat but not sure .  :?:

Bixxer Bob

I've a Girly so can't help, someone with a Steamer'll answer your question soon, meanwhile welcome, and where in Durham are you?  It's where my roots are and still have many family there.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Would a schematic help? I've got a Girly too but bike bandit in the states does exploded diagrams if that would help:

Try Here first:

http://www.bikebandit.com/1994-triumph- ... #sch560810
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

BruKen

Quote from: "catswiskas"hi wondering if anybody can help got a 94 model steamer just got it back together after fitting dreaded spragg clutch. only thing i cant seem to find were long water hose{ the one that is joined to pipe that goes between radiator cap and cylinder head) goes to thought it went to overflow bottle under seat but not sure .  :?:

That one caught me out too because you have assembled your bike already, no? :D

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,8111

The pipe that goes to the reservoir is the thin one located by the filler cap. the one you are on about feeds down to the water pump can connects to the metal pipe on the engine side. Put a little water in the radiator and you cant possibly miss it.

This pipe?

Goes here

Although behind the cover it must be said.

catswiskas

found it many thanks now hopefully i be running shortly my location is crook , county durham