News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Feeler: Any interest in factory Girly panniers and mounts?

Started by billy bee, October 13, 2010, 06:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy bee

Just bought a 2003 Girly with nice factory bags. I doubt I will use them. Any interest? What's a fair asking price? Bike has 10k miles. Panniers are in very good condition. Located in Arroyo Grande, California, between LA and SF.

Pic:

Thanks,
bb

BEEZZER

Having bought a set off this site 2 years ago and from my observations of similar sets since I would say that the bags - if in good to very good condition-  and mounts should be worth in the $400 - $500 range. They are $1200 from the dealer new.

BEEZZER

billy bee

I wowld love to get $500 for them. I'll probably replace them with Ortliebs that I can also use on my DRZ. $500 would get me close to refitting the Tiger with something I'll use.

Thanks for your help.

bb

jrockrat

Can anyone tell me if these will fit a 99 tiger? If so I may be interested.

billy bee

Quote from: "jrockrat"Can anyone tell me if these will fit a 99 tiger? If so I may be interested.

I was told that that they do. I'll look at the parts fiche on BikeBandit and see if I can't figure it out. Meanwhile here's a better pic of the LH bag. I can post more/better pics, too.

bb

billy bee

Quote from: "jrockrat"Can anyone tell me if these will fit a 99 tiger? If so I may be interested.

The parts fiche says this:

Quote2 BOX SYS TIGER SILVER
"ALUMINIUM SILVER FOR COMPRISING PARTS REFER TO ACCESSORIES - TIGER SERIAL NUMBER 71699 AND HIGHER,A1"

What is the last 6 of your VIN?

bb

jrockrat

Looks like they may work.....the last 6 are 81056

Quote from: "billy bee"

The parts fiche says this:

Quote2 BOX SYS TIGER SILVER
"ALUMINIUM SILVER FOR COMPRISING PARTS REFER TO ACCESSORIES - TIGER SERIAL NUMBER 71699 AND HIGHER,A1"

What is the last 6 of your VIN?

bb

billy bee

Quote from: "jrockrat"Looks like they may work...

OK. Let me know if you are interested.

bb