News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spy photo of new Tiger.

Started by MikeBenzon, October 13, 2010, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeBenzon

I got this from a forum site. Someone followed this test rider into a gas station and took this photo with his cell phone.

Mike Benzon
Burney CA
00 Suzuki DRZ 400S
05 Triumph Tiger Lucifer Orange
08 Harley Ultra Classic Anniversary Copper

http://fast87.smugmug.com/

jwray76

really liking the frame.

aeronca

that shit be cool!!!!!!! 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nick Calne

Seemingly, the whole frame / sub frame, pillion grab rails and pillion footrest hangers are one piece!  Either a very cool thing or dangerous if you drop it and bend it...

Looks good though.  :thumbsup
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ArcticTiger

Thats a Ducati frame, they just painted it silver to confuse folks :D

And this is what happens if you show up with a X-brand bike on a Tiger meeting :shock:
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

cbxtc6

John Stenhouse

Why do the riders in these shots always look like robots with dark glasses?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

cbxtc6

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Why do the riders in these shots always look like robots with dark glasses?

I dunno - I thought they just looked like two dorks...

Neverlost

i've gotta get a really bad haircut
Neverlost

Colonel Nikolai

Looks really BMW F800GS inspired. Which is the bike I was looking at before I got my ol' steamer.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "MikeBenzon"I got this from a forum site. Someone followed this test rider into a gas station and took this photo with his cell phone.

QuoteArcticTiger Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a Ducati frame, they just painted it silver to confuse folks  

Mmm, now you come to mention it! :) Still looking good though :!:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

ChazzyB

Quote from: "MikeBenzon"I got this from a forum site. Someone followed this test rider into a gas station and took this photo with his cell phone.

No, it was in a *petrol* station.  :P
Charles
1971 BSA A65L Lightning
1953 AJS 18S

MikeBenzon

Quote from: "ChazzyB"

No, it was in a *petrol* station.  :P

I stand corrected.  :D
Mike Benzon
Burney CA
00 Suzuki DRZ 400S
05 Triumph Tiger Lucifer Orange
08 Harley Ultra Classic Anniversary Copper

http://fast87.smugmug.com/

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Why do the riders in these shots always look like robots with dark glasses?

Trying to appeal to Bring More Worries fraternity  :wink:

Personally I like the all steel frame, it was on my list of must have when I started making a plan to build my own, can be welded by any yak herder in the middle of Wherethefuckarewestan. Triumph beat me to it  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint