News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Happy Days

Started by Nick Calne, October 21, 2010, 02:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Heads up bargain hunters!  Some one just listed just about everything you could want on a steamer on ebay (UK).  Seems to have been a black one that got stripped down.  The guy is asking top dollar, but has included 'make an offer' on everything.

Rare chance to stock up on spares... I'd normally buy most of it but just bought a new cage so skint... :roll:

(Someone just did the same for a yellow 885 Girly too which might be of interest if you have both bikes)
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

rf9rider

Too late, i have a few offers on a few bits.  :)

I`ve used this seller before, no problems.

rf9rider

Got what i wanted.

Handlebar clamps and swingarm on the way.  :D

Not w anting anything else....................for now 8)

rybes

hes got a fuel level sender :D so i bed him on it. i swear some of the bits hes sellin you can new stuff for those prices. could do with a set of handle bar switches but aint got a spare 50 quid at the mo :(  then again, new ones look sooooo much better. thas a job f next year then ;)
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

Quote from: "rybes"could do with a set of handle bar switches but aint got a spare 50 quid at the mo

Trident ones are normally cheaper..  :wink:

Nick Calne

Is it just me or is anything second hand for a tiger more expensive than other triumph bikes of a similar age?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

NeilD

yes, although I suppose thats 'our' fault for raving on about how great they are..  :D   but the mechanical bits are pretty common across the range, I guess they didnt make as many Tigers so the model specific stuff is rarer... I did buy the set of 3 blue panels that were on ebay recently for a reasonable price - well hopefully reasonable, I'll see what they're like when they get here!

rybes

cheers neil. ill give em a look ;)

woohoo i got the tank sender. finally my OCD can rest  :wings
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)