News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2000 Black Tiger 885i FOR SALE - Cheshire - SOLD

Started by moose, October 26, 2010, 12:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

Hello

Unfortunatly I need to sell my Tiger, I'm looking for a quick sale so is priced to sell.

•   Black 2000 Triumph Tiger 885i
•   44,200 Miles
•   Stock Exhaust and Triumph Sports Exhaust with sports map
•   MRA Adjustable Screen, Stock Screen and Tall Touring Screen
•   Triumph Heated Grips
•   Triumph Rider Gel Seat
•   Center Stand
•   New Front Discs
•   Hagon Rear Shock
•   Continental Trail Attack Dual Sport Tires
•   Full set of Luggage (2 Panniers and Top Box)
•   Triumph Tank Bag
•   Original Owners Manual and Tool Kit
•   Haynes Manual
•   Good Quality Workshop Manual on CD
•   Some History, Service done by myself
Also has DIN to Cigarette socket

I'm looking in the region of between £1700 - £1900

NEW LOWER PRICE - HAS TO SELL, LOOKING FOR £1500 OVNO

The ugly parts
There are a few marks on the side of the tank as can bee seen in the pictures, and there is two spots in the cockpit where the top layer of plastic has come off as seen in the pics.  Finally the previous owner decided to paint the handle bars and mirror storks with black paint.

This has never been crashed, has been dropped from stand still by previous owner, which explains the marks on the tank.  This is used as a daily commuter so is very reliable and starts first time on the button.

Any interest?
Thanks for everything.
Rob

moose

moose

Still for sale with lower price, this has to go.  Feel free to contact me, this is not alot of money for this bike.
Rob

moose