News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thank you KuzzinKenny...

Started by Cos, October 26, 2010, 01:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

and WorldofTriumph.com  :qgreenjumpers

I was going through some old threads the other day when i came upon an older post by KK regarding a certain item that WoT had for sale.

So i thought to myself, "It's been a while but there's no harm in asking, is there? I need a new chain rubbing strip anyway so i might as well call".

Two weeks later...

:wav

Cos

58 quid plus VAT and shipping...i am one happy puppy!!!!!!

Thank you KK for the tip and thank you WoT (especially Chris there) for world class service.

Bixxer Bob

So now you'll be using TuneECU to remap to the TOR?  :wink:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"So now you'll be using TuneECU to remap to the TOR?  :wink:

You betcha. I just couldn't pass on the TOR can at that price.  :D

KuzzinKenny

:shock:  :oops:

What about the chain rubbing strip  :?  did ya get one  :lol:

:thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Chris Canning

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny":shock:  :oops:

KK

I can't see that on the list :?

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Cos"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"So now you'll be using TuneECU to remap to the TOR?  :wink:

Remind me of your email address by P.M. and I'll convert my full power (if somewhat lumpy bottom end) map to TuneECU for you to try.   Gives 102 bhp at the tyre (on myine anyway) with the Blue Flame (baffles in).
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Cos

KK

The what?  :lol:

Yep, got it. The original needs to be replaced.

Cos

Quote from: "Chris Canning"

KK

Uuuuh...i don't quite follow...

Cos

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"

Remind me of your email address by P.M. and I'll convert my full power (if somewhat lumpy bottom end) map to TuneECU for you to try.   Gives 102 bhp at the tyre (on myine anyway) with the Blue Flame (baffles in).

PM sent. :)

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Chris Canning"

KK

Uuuuh...i don't quite follow...

Well I looked on the website and couldn't see one,e'r the rubbing strip that is.

Cos

Quote from: "Chris Canning"Well I looked on the website and couldn't see one,e'r the rubbing strip that is.

Gotcha.

Part number is T2058300 if you need one.