News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Oregon Steamer owners

Started by D-Fuzz, November 07, 2010, 03:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Fuzz

I am not sure how many guys go back and forth between here and ADV, but there is a guy in Oregon making aluminum panniers and racks.  He said he'd be interested in making some racks for our bikes, but would need to see one up close in order to make the jigs.  Is anyone interested?
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black

bjago

Quote from: "D-Fuzz"I am not sure how many guys go back and forth between here and ADV, but there is a guy in Oregon making aluminum panniers and racks.  He said he'd be interested in making some racks for our bikes, but would need to see one up close in order to make the jigs.  Is anyone interested?

I have a Steamer in SW Washington that is available to jig off of if he wants to.  Do I get a test set to try out and evaluate  :lol: ?
05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)

nightrunner

Could he use a set of Givi mounts for the steamer to copy the critical dimensions?
Scott

Seeking adventure and peril

D-Fuzz

That would probably work.  He would likely need to test fit something on a bike at some point, but it would likely give him a start.
Scott

1996 Tiger 885, black