News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

i wouldnt do this job for nothing!!!!

Started by aeronca, September 17, 2010, 07:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

AK Tiger

Absolutely no blinkin' way would you get me up that tower!  No chance!  Free climbing?!  You gotta be kidding me!
Darrell
IBA 16091
2005 Tiger
2002 Tiger (Deceased - Killed by a suicidal caribou)

matts23

That almost made my stomach turn just watching it, and I normally do heights without too much trouble.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

aeronca

Quote from: matts23That almost made my stomach turn just watching it, and I normally do heights without too much trouble.

i know what you mean.i like the way the guy clip's in on the rung and leans back :shock:  and then stands on the top like it's nothing. you would'nt have got me out of the elevator.NO WAY!!!    they never talk about the wind - it's got to be windy up there.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

WVdyhrd

Haha was just watching this on adv yesterday. I'm surprised he's freeclimbling but otherwise it isn't to bad, my dad and uncle have done it for years. I wanna but they insist on finishing school blah blah blah  :D

If you watch the guy below him stays on rope most of the way up
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

aeronca

your right about the guy below him. rope or no rope, i'd be be leavin' a skidder in my short's up there. i 205'ed this over on adv, but it had to be done :lol:   it makes every one feel better about there job :)  at the airline i work for, usually the monday guy get's the crappy job of the night, i wonder if it's the same for these guy's - "hey it's your monday, go change the light bulb" :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

any idea where these tower are????  midwest?????  that guy has no inner ear problems :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

daveb

I got sent the link via youtube / facebook. it has been removed from youtube due to copyright.

Geoff D

I was getting butterflies watching that  :roll:
The older I get the faster I was...

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

I hate to p*** on your bonfire mate, but I think it's been covered...

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,8511

Might be a different tower tho' I didn't watch it all the way through.... :?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

I will pay attention in class
I will pay attention in class
etc
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson