News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

If You Ever Wondered!!

Started by Chris Canning, December 05, 2010, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

How much movement you have on an aftertmarket shock,this is how far my Ohlins go on full compression!!,well how far the rear caliper goes  :shock:

Spud

Fook, not going to ask what you were doing at the time  :shock:  cheers Spud  :wink:

Chris Canning

Well I have to say that Ohlins give me that 'I can do anything' on my tiger!!,we'd been down at Misano for a WSB round and riding back on a mission!!,if you've travelled France you know the delights of French railway crossing with the sleepers either side,well hitting e'm 90 plus even two with kit is the norm,but I can see one in the distance,from my racing days 'The faster the better', by which time were doing well over 100,get to within 50 yards and suddenly realise F me the road drops away(alot) on the other side  :shock:,to late to doing anything,so up out of the seat and wait for bump of the shock bottoming out(and it's got a big spring on it),didn't see any point in stopping,found the groove in the can when stripped the bike when we got got home.  :D

Advwannabe

Chris, you have a 17" front on your Tigger yes? Impressive love tap!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

Chris Canning

Quote from: "Advwannabe"Chris, you have a 17" front on your Tigger yes? Impressive love tap!

I do.

Chris Canning

Hence when folks ask why do you need a Tiger of you don't go offroad,I rest my case  :roll: