News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Things that go bang in the night...

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 24, 2010, 04:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Just go careful on that ladder Kenny,  I was sorting my guttering and fell 2 storeys onto my concrete drive in the mid 90s and got me a head injury; I was away with the pixies for 18 months.  Wife says I still am.... :roll:

Ouch  :shock:  how high did ya bounce  :lol:

Sorry  :oops:  i've always got a comment to make, i just can't help meself  :roll:

safety on ladders is a must, so i got meself extra strong skyhooks  :wink:

KK

ps i was goin to do a pixie joke but that would make you  :BangHead  and we don't want that, eh !!  :)
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

I've always bounced well, survived three car-on-bike incidents as a youngster and never broke anything but the bike.  If I didn't bounce as well as I do it could've been a lot worse.  I got distracted whilst moving the ladder and didn't tie it off properly.  Absorbed a lot of the impact with my arms but forehead connected with one rung of the ladder.  Your forehead is where you store short-term memory and personality traits.  My ex-wife always blamed our divorce on changes brought about by that accident.

Broke a kneecap as well which was WAY more painful than a bang on the head  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...