News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MODERATOR.....

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 26, 2010, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Am I the only one having log-in probs?  I log in and it goes back to the logged out screen when I press the button.  I log in again and it accepts, but now all my flagged threads have cleared so I can't see what's new.

Been doing it all day today..... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

Happens to me sometimes too !

TRY CLEARING YOUR COOKIES  sometimes fixes it .

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Mustang"TRY CLEARING YOUR COOKIES

Hey BB !! this doesn't mean emptyin the biscuit tin  :lol:  :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"
Quote from: "Mustang"TRY CLEARING YOUR COOKIES

Hey BB !! this doesn't mean emptyin the biscuit tin  :lol:  :ImaPoser

KK

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Been happening to me too, I can only get here by using IE, on Firefox it won't let me in at all, tried clearing all the cookies and that didn't work, tried finding the site on a search , that didn't work either. Now I'm confused?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

OK, had to go through each individual cookie in the end, but that did it, now I have to put the book mark back  :?

aeronca

thats because we send the internet over to england via AM radio wav's and you are experiencing atmospheric skip :roll:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

John Stenhouse

It must be the snow  :lol:  Got a dribble this morning, they say next week could be fun! Blizzards on Wednesday

JetdocX

Quote from: "aeronca"thats because we send the internet over to england via AM radio wav's and you are experiencing atmospheric skip :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Atmospheric skip!   Radio geek alert!
From parts unknown.

Mustang

aeronca

no,no,no, im like John Wayne :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "aeronca"thats because we send the internet over to england via AM radio wav's and you are experiencing atmospheric skip :roll:

Have you any idea what bandwidth they're getting out of HF these days? :lol:

It's still doing it by the way...  :roll:

JetdocX

I think the interwebs in the UK are still analog.  50 hertz or so, right? :P
From parts unknown.

rf9rider

No probs here.
Using Firefox on a Linux system  :)

Nick Calne

Same problem occasionally on Linux/ Firefox.  Always a problem on the satio running symbian.  grr.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?