News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Happy St. Andrew's Day !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, November 30, 2010, 02:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

thats pretty freakin cool :friday
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

It's going to be a long winter without subtitles. :lol:
From parts unknown.

Bixxer Bob

Nice one Kenny! still snowin'?
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Hemibee

Quote from: "JetdocX"It's going to be a long winter without subtitles. :lol:

You got that right... I need the subtitles for most of it...  :lol:

The whole time I was listening to it I was thinking about this one, maybe that was why I needed subtitles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6QF41RVib0&feature=related
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

KuzzinKenny

Ah !! The Blues Brothers  :thumbsup  now that was a brilliant film !!  :D

as for subtitles !! here ya go...............

http://www.lyricstime.com/corries-portr ... yrics.html

you asked for it  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser

enjoy !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

zombie2

What was the name of the geezer what had the tv show that did the sword dancing and general frollicking about on the telly back in the 70's.
He could hop to some height that lad without doing himself a mortal injury

JeWeLyN

nice share.. nice video..

very cool..

:qgreenjumpers

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "zombie2"What was the name of the geezer what had the tv show that did the sword dancing and general frollicking about on the telly back in the 70's.

Are you talking about the White Heather Club???  That was Andy Stewart. (Kenny's probably not old enough for that one....) :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

zombie2

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Are you talking about the White Heather Club???  That was Andy Stewart. (Kenny's probably not old enough for that one....) :roll:

Thats the one
now I'm really feeling old :lol:

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "zombie2"What was the name of the geezer what had the tv show that did the sword dancing and general frollicking about on the telly back in the 70's.

Are you talking about the White Heather Club???  That was Andy Stewart. (Kenny's probably not old enough for that one....) :roll:

Telly in the 70s for me was the Old Grey Whistle Test, Top of the Pops !!

the rest of the me time was spent Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidin !! me bike that is !!   :roll:

KK