News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Oil Burners !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, January 13, 2011, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

anyone with an oil burnin cage should be usin this stuff and savin themselves a few quid !!

http://www.petrolprices.com/biodiesel-companies.html

of coarse my cage is a petrol  :roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

Crap. Not only is mine petrol, but it's 8.2 litres.

That means each cylinder displaces more than my Girly AND my lawnmower, together.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Bixxer Bob

Good spot Kenny but I can't quite bring myself to do it.  Dunno why, I know it works.  

And Cosmo: 8.2 litres  :shock:  I know you go in for big mills over there, but WTF are you driving?  A bulldozer?  Hang on, no, that would be diesel... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Good spot Kenny but I can't quite bring myself to do it.  Dunno why, I know it works.  

And Cosmo: 8.2 litres  :shock:  I know you go in for big mills over there, but WTF are you driving?  A bulldozer?  Hang on, no, that would be diesel... :roll:

AFAIK Biodiesel cleans out yer fuel system so after a couple O tankfulls you need to change yer fuel filter, thats the only difference ( you don't need to change the filter every couple O tankfulls, just the first time you use bio ) !! but don't quote me on it !!  :? the diesel engine was originally built to run on veg oil   :shock:

if yer still not sure about it, top up yer tank with bio when its half full of diesel and see what ya think !!

Hey Cosmo !! i couldn't afford to fire up an 8.2 Lt engine  :lol: i bet it sounds lurvly !! Burbll Burbll Burbll  :D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

cosmo

Not quite a bulldozer, but similar...

A 1976 Cadillac Sedan de Ville. 3rd largest regular production car ever made.

I can only afford it because:
A) I drive it only in winter.
B) It cost just $700.00 to buy, about £440.00
C) Insurance is actually cheaper with two cars (SWMBO's Bug), than just the one, with multi-car discount.
D) I have a large family here, seven altogether.

And I rather like having garbage bins romping about under the bonnet.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

John Stenhouse

Quote from: "cosmo"And I rather like having garbage bins romping about under the bonnet.

That line is ace! What a lovely description  8)
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting