News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Skywatching

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 18, 2011, 05:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Since I posted in the Ride Reports that I'd discovered a radio telescope locally, I thought I'd add that my wife bought me an optical telescope as a surprise recently.  I've a lot to learn, but this is what I achieved the first night I tried it.  This was using a Skywatcher 630 with a 2 x Barlow and direct-mounted Canon 400d DSLR:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Don't tell me you've pre-booked a ticket to go there  :D ,package or self organised  :roll:

outrunner

You want to stop looking at that or you will become all hairy with big teeth!  :wink:

PS. Nice pic.  :)

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

chairhead

Quote from: "outrunner"You want to stop looking at that or you will become all hairy with big teeth!  :wink:

PS. Nice pic.  :)

Andy.
As long as not hairy with big teats :shock:  :lol: or is it too late :lol:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

JetdocX

Nice shot.  I can almost see the little green guys.
From parts unknown.