News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New White Tiger coming to my home Jan 18th.

Started by ramseybella, January 18, 2011, 03:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramseybella

Well I posted about the Yoshimura pipe and found out nothing other than Yoshimura does not make one for a Triumph still would like to figure out how to mod one to the Tiger.

Tomorrow I pick it up from PJ's Triumph already ordered a center stand Mirror extenders and cover due to the fact all I have is a front porch to park it under.
White 2010 $11000 out the door ABS side bags Gel seat and crash bars, want to install Driving lights as I see the headlights suck from what I have been reading and hand guards with heated grips.
Will be installing a Scorpion pipe since Yoshimura does not make one when I drum up more cash.

I will post pics when i get some, had to part ways with my 98 steamer :cry:
I will miss it.

ccherry

Congrats on the new ride, think you will be quite happy with it.

I know where you can get a good deal on a Leo Vince pipe (brand new) - pm me if you are interested and i'll provide details (it's local Abq)
Carter

ramseybella

I will take better photos after I thaw out took it for a 105 mile long way home trip what fun it is to get off this bike with the side bags but never the less it is Sweet I love it.

Took it down a dirt ranch road with gravil about 25 miles 55 Mph no problem but then I took the turns easy to bad they dont make Michelin Anakee tires for this bike..

The wind screen so far is not to bad even with a head wind.