News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BONANZA

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "BruKen"Guys, can I confirm, in the original thread I asked if this was an exclusive Tiggers doo or if a fella on a speed triple would also be welcomed.

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=20

Nay or yay :)

I'm OK with any Triumph. What we definitely DON'T want is a bloody BMW turning up. :BangHead
Does that mean that Andy(outrunner) isn,t welcome any more. :shock:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

BruKen

Quote from: "BONANZA"
Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "BruKen"Guys, can I confirm, in the original thread I asked if this was an exclusive Tiggers doo or if a fella on a speed triple would also be welcomed.

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... c&start=20

Nay or yay :)

I'm OK with any Triumph. What we definitely DON'T want is a bloody BMW turning up. :BangHead

Maybe if he makes a public apology before calling an open bar?  :P

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "BruKen"
Quote from: "BONANZA"
Quote from: "blacktiger"I'm OK with any Triumph. What we definitely DON'T want is a bloody BMW turning up. :BangHead

Maybe if he makes a public apology before calling an open bar?  :P

+1  :P

The more the merrier  :lol:

outrunner

Quote from: "blacktiger"I'm OK with any Triumph. What we definitely DON'T want is a bloody BMW turning up. :BangHead

Whoa there! if that is the general feeling then perhaps this ex Tiger rider and his "bloody BMW" should have a bit of a rethink. :?

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

blacktiger

Quote from: "outrunner"

Whoa there! if that is the general feeling then perhaps this ex Tiger rider and his "bloody BMW" should have a bit of a rethink. :?

Andy.

Only kidding old boy. We do need something to kick after all. :wink:  :wink: Be good to see you there.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

blacktiger

I've just had a call from the Golden Swan and they really would like to know numbers for food as they get a lot of bookings. I've said I'll phone them back this weekend.
So can I start a list so that definite eaters can add their names to the list please.
Here we go :-
blacktiger Fri & Sat

You know how it works? Copy & paste and add your name.

BONANZA

So can I start a list so that definite eaters can add their names to the list please.
blacktiger Fri & Sat
bonanza Fri & Sat
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

BruKen

Grub? Of course yes. Saturday, please. Please provide half decent weather. I wasn't born a POM, so I'm not genetically inured against the vagaries of the British summer. It's a hard and fast rule of mine not to get out of bed if more than an inch of rain falls between dawn and 9 am. I can handle just about anything else.

BruKen

blacktiger Fri & Sat
bonanza Fri & Sat
Bruce Sat

CoolHandLuke

Yes, please: Fri & Sat

blacktiger

Quote from: "CoolHandLuke"Yes, please: Fri & Sat

So that's :-
blacktiger Fri & Sat
bonanza Fri & Sat
Bruce Sat
CoolHandLuke Fri & Sat

Chris-ilm

Chris No handle- Friday & Saturday for pub food
 :shock:
Don\'t look back in anger, don\'t look forward in fear, look around with a smile from ear to ear!!!

Tiger 955i (2005)
Pan European ST1100

aesdj

I'm in for Friday + Saturday.

blacktiger = Fri & Sat
bonanza  = Fri & Sat
Bruce = Sat
CoolHandLuke = Fri & Sat
aesdj = Fri & Sat

I'm thinking of setting off early (7am ish) Friday so I can take my time down the back roads from Bradford, West Yorkshire hoping to arrive around 3pm. Not sorted a route but if anyone wants to join me or already has a plan just let me know.

Nick Calne

Count me in for Saturday!

I'll pop over on Friday evening for a beer though.

Ta Nick
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Loops

Count me in too, plus other half.

So two of us.

We'll be arriving on Sat morn leaving Sunday as and when others do.

She'll be in our new (well to us) VW T5 Camper van - hopefully my shoulder holds up and I'll be on Tiger.

Hmm will there be access  room on site to take a van?

Finges crossed for decent weather.

Loops
The more I drive the more I love my Tiger

1999 efi Tiger Yellow ~ 86k miles
2012 HD Electra Glide Classic ~ 40k miles
and Her 250 Rebel ~ 5k miles (and only did 16 miles last year!!)