News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK Meet 2011 Poll

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 30, 2011, 10:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"It's ok by me, why don't you ask him?

I thought you had a hotline. You know? Like the red nuke phone in the White House. :?

Maybe it's more like the 'Bat-phone' in Commissioner Gordon's office :?:  :?:  :ImaPoser
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

:roll:

Holy bat phones Matman, can't you keep it serious for one minute?

:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

I don't have any admin rights so if I want something doing I simply PM Mustang.  Nothing stopping anyone doing the same and I'm trying really hard to not take over running this one... :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

bonoeuf

I will have to ride down on the Saturday after nights. Happy to ride down with anyone else from up here.
Marty

metalguru

Could be a bad idea combining beer music and PCs, but had an idea just before going to sleep last night, how about a clinic at the meet in July.
Not that sort of clinic but a bike one, I would be prepared to bring my relic of a laptop (it' a bit slow) and a gas tester if the publican wouldn't mind supplying some volts, if someone could bring a small gazebo (to keep out the searing heat of the sun), and a battery charger.
What is the opinion out there? Just an idea.
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Bixxer Bob

Sounds like it could be a plan.  

Let's see, if I tow the bike down on the trailer with the motorhome, I could bring a gazebo and a generator....... :roll:  And I get to sleep in the motor  :D

I'll bring my laptop and gas tester as well so we'll have plenty of resources... what about carb balancer?   On second thoughts that involves taking tanks off so not a good idea  :lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Annagyijjk

The project is scheduled for late July - the end of this month is best for me. But I will do my best to do that day.

blacktiger

Quote from: "metalguru"Could be a bad idea combining beer music and PCs, but had an idea just before going to sleep last night, how about a clinic at the meet in July.
Not that sort of clinic but a bike one, I would be prepared to bring my relic of a laptop (it' a bit slow) and a gas tester if the publican wouldn't mind supplying some volts, if someone could bring a small gazebo (to keep out the searing heat of the sun), and a battery charger.

Personally, I just want to ride during the day and drink beer in the evening. The last thing I want to do is get my hands dirty and annoy all the other campers with revving engines.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

BONANZA

Quote from: "blacktiger"
Quote from: "metalguru"Could be a bad idea combining beer music and PCs, but had an idea just before going to sleep last night, how about a clinic at the meet in July.

Personally, I just want to ride during the day and drink beer in the evening. The last thing I want to do is get my hands dirty and annoy all the other campers with revving engines.
+1 Sounds like a plan Blacktiger 8) . I don,t really want to ride all that way to start messing about with my bike. :shock:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

NeilD

Quote from: "BONANZA"I don,t really want to ride all that way to start messing about with my bike. :shock:

no, but drinking beer and taking someone elses to bits could be entertaining!  :D

mat-tiger1

Lol.... :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :iagree

:friday  :occasion14  :eusa_dance
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "NeilD"
Quote from: "BONANZA"I don,t really want to ride all that way to start messing about with my bike. :shock:

no, but drinking beer and taking someone elses to bits could be entertaining!  :D
+1 :D

akendall1966

minus the beer, but that's what I got last year on Sunday AM with some side stand switch shenanigans :roll:  I'll pass this year given the option....
----AK-----

CoolHandLuke

Quote from: "akendall1966"

minus the beer, but that's what I got last year on Sunday AM with some side stand switch shenanigans :roll:  I'll pass this year given the option....

Ahh, that was you.

BONANZA

Quote from: "akendall1966"

Yes but we did win in the end :D  Hope you got it sorted properly once you got home :lol:
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple