News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Avon and Somerset Bike Safe

Started by fantastic mister fox, February 08, 2011, 09:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fantastic mister fox

Hi Guys,

Registered a few months ago but haven't contributed much.

Any way on 4th June this year the annual bike safe event at Castle Combe is there thought i'd put the tiger through it's paces.

See here

http://www.avonandsomerset.police.uk/op ... event.aspx

I know riding a track on a tall adventure bike will be interesting but thought would give it a go.

Anyway there is a strict 105db Noise limit at Castle combe will a tiger 955i with sports exhaust pass that??
Trimph Tiger 955i
Harley Davidson MT350

Timbox2

Quote from: "fantastic mister fox"Anyway there is a strict 105db Noise limit at Castle combe will a tiger 955i with sports exhaust pass that??

Not sure, but what I can tell you is a new Fireblade with the OE factory exhaust doesnt pass, much to one of my mates annoyances :(
Unless you know somebody with a dB meter your gonna have to hope, only gonna cost you £25, me mate lost £100
2016 Tiger Sport